SOLO~PARA~ME

Share with me my funny and embarrassing situations that I've been in ... just to make you smile :) My wisdom "TREAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED"

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ya Thab7a Ya Mathboo7a


My Translation teacher asked us to do an assignment about "Idioms".. and told us that it would be as a Bonus for all of us and we should hand it the next week.. He gave us 30 idiomatic pairs to find their definitions, give examples for each, and find the Arabic equivalent of them.. Not only that what he wanted for the assignment ,but he also wanted us to bring 10 colloquial proverbs (Amthal) old or new Kuwaiti ones and give their English interpretation.. He said "if I knew these proverbs, then they are not Kuwaiti ones, OKAAAY" (Since he is not Kuwaiti)..
Ayyyy Shayyyyyy!!

Because SOLO is a good student ,she had to do that assignment since it was a bonus.. and who doesn't want a bonus. I was very busy that week and I had just two days left of the deadline ,so I went to the library at 12:00 PM when I finished all my lectures and started to look for books "Dictionary of Idioms".. I looked here and there for 45 mins. Finally, I found 5 books.. all of them were Verrry Verrrrry heavy (about 400 pages each)!!
X-[

I entered one the small closed rooms (small rooms which are used to study in, each of them has a table and 4 chairs), I sat down, opened all the books, put them around me and sank into the pages finding the definitions.. I couldn't see the table anymore because of my papers and the books.

At the library:
One hour passed and I'm still searching, but didn't find them all.. Another two hours passed, I was sick and tired.. I barely finished them but didn't find the last three of them. I went out of the library at 4:00 PM.. I walked in a hot weather, felt sleepy, thirsty and hungry, and went home to type and print them.

Morning in class after we handed him the assignments:
"I'm so sorry girls to tell you that no one will take the bonus but two students who got more than 20 out of 25" teacher said.

OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF Whyyyyyyy!! 7arrrrrram 3alaiiiiiiiiiiiih.

It is a bonus for all of us, he should give it to us no matter what it was (whether it was right or wrong). Ok, at least appreciate the time that we spent for doing it and how much we suffer to do it (it wasn't that easy).
Do you know what is killing me? I got (19) aaaa5555 yalqaharrrrr.. If I knew that he would say that, WALLAH I wouldn't do it. I don't want his bonus anymore (Allah elghany 3nah o 3n boni9ah)
PoOoOoOoOoOoOoR me, I just spent 4 hours for NO reward.. I wish to "UNDO" all what I did from entering the library till printing it.

That time, I wish to kill him or throw my pen on his face or choke him to death ....... Don't worry I'm not rude and I don't dare to do that to my teachers of course, but it's just kind of a crazy thought. looool ;p

31 Comments:

Blogger jiji said...

atleast u get to have bonuses!!! we dont :S

Sun Jun 04, 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::jiji::
welcome to my blog.
yeah, but not before we beg them to give it to us.. not all the teachers give bonuses.
Thanks for passing by =]

Mon Jun 05, 01:29:00 AM  
Blogger نون النساء said...

عن العيارة وشجي حيلج

ماكو شي ابلاااااش

Mon Jun 05, 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::نون النساء::
هههههه انا معاج ان ماكو شي ببلاش بس حررررررررني اهوا مواعدنا انه بونص واخرتها يقطنا على صخر!!

Mon Jun 05, 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

ur welcome sis.. :> uve got nice things up in here.. i did read sum.. i liked em :> keep it up... dont quit yet :p

Mon Jun 05, 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::jiji::
Ohh jiji that's so sweet of you and i'm glad you liked them.. i'll keept it up inshallah.
thanks again ;]

Mon Jun 05, 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger 3ateeja said...

اتصدقين اذا قلت لج اني ما ظاق خلقي يوم قلتي بخليكم
لأني كنت ادري انج بتردين تكتبين ..لبلوق ادمان
:)
وحسيت انها فتره وتعدي يمكن امتحانات او ظغط او شي جذي وبترجعين :)
علشان جذي نصيحة اخت كتبي بتوقف مؤقتا وراده
مثل سبيس توون
سنعود بعد قليل :)

Mon Jun 05, 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::عتيجه::
هههه ماشالله عندج الحاسه العاشره وانا مادري لووول .. اي والله ادمان حتى ماودي اخليكم مره ثانيه لأن صج قراري كان غلط ومثل ماقلتي بسبب الامتحانات والضغط ما كان جدامي غير القرار

ههههه الظاهر بسوي جذي من اليوم ورايح وأبي أكتب برررررررررب
;]

Mon Jun 05, 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Jun 05, 06:30:00 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

I don't c it a crazy idea to Kill that stupid teacher... Just tell mw where does he live? I'll do it :P

God If it wasn't for the hard work u did, he should give u the bonus for the weather... Dumb teacher :)

Well u don't need his bonus... U'll get an A with or without his help :P

Mon Jun 05, 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::ZiZoTiMe::
eheheh teslam walla ya 7imish enta..

he is in ...... at ..... i know you're smart enough so i don't have to tell you ;p

yallah mita ashooof esma ma3a elwafyat ;p

Mon Jun 05, 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger 3baid said...

I've felt that way many times for similar reasons :/

Mon Jun 05, 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::3baid::
ohh :[

Tue Jun 06, 12:59:00 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

9af7at el wafeyat ... Soon :P

Tue Jun 06, 08:23:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::Zizo::
i'm waiting ;p

loooool 7asha mafya mo bloggers :D

Tue Jun 06, 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

solo hun.. trust zizo :p 7adda wa9il itha gal shy be9er.. khalas 9ar ;p

Wed Jun 07, 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger jiji said...

solo hun.. trust zizo :p 7adda wa9il itha gal shy be9er.. khalas 9ar ;p

Wed Jun 07, 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::jiji::
eheheh.. adry feeh Zizo SHEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAEDYYYYYYYYYYY o hub ree7 ma yeskit 3n el'3ala6 ;p

Wed Jun 07, 03:03:00 AM  
Blogger SOLO said...

SHEEEEEEEGAAAAAAARDYYYYYY

9arat feny lud'3ah ma kitabt "R" loool ;p

Wed Jun 07, 03:06:00 AM  
Blogger نون النساء said...

ابيييييييييييه طااع البدليه


قصدي شدي **



واخزيااه

انا لازم اجيك على كل رد وافصفصه قبل لا اطق الأوكي


X_X

Wed Jun 07, 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::نونه::
هههه عادي قريتها أنا عدل بعدين بدلي عندي على كيفج .. موبس انتي حتى أنا أبدل بعد والدليل التعليق اللي قبلج

ههههههه ترى أنا ما ألاحظ وايد على البدليات هذيك سكره اللي اميننتنا على هالسالفة وحاطه بوستين عن بدليات البلوقرز كلهم واذا تبين اتشوفينهم تلقين نكها موجود عندي مع النكات
^_^

Wed Jun 07, 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

ooh elbadleyaat 3adeeee!! same goes here mama.. so dont worry :p

Wed Jun 07, 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Yabeelaaaaaaaaaaa 9af7at el wafeyat

jiji:

Mashkora 3la el theeqa ;)

Wed Jun 07, 06:27:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::jiji::
(*"_"*)

::ZiZoTiMe::
Yabeeeelaaaa ;p

Thu Jun 08, 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

الله يوفقج إنشالله. ذكرتني سالفة الكتب بو 400 صفحة يوم كنت بالكلية شايل 3 كل واحد 500 صفحة شكلي كان غلط ! يوم ما أنساه. كل دكتور كنت أروحله يضحك ويقولي شنو هذا .
هذي سوالف الدراسة بالنهاية بتكون لج ذكرى وايد حلوة إنشالله. الأهم شدي حيلج مثل ما قالت نون النساء. عسى الله يوفقج يارب.

Sun Jun 11, 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::عادل::
ههههههه إي والله بتكون ذكرى وراح نشتاق حق الدراسه بعد التخرج وكل اللي تخرجو يقولون جذي

والله يسهل انشالله

مشكوووور أخ عادل على المشاركة
^_^

Tue Jun 13, 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger F. said...

UGH! I think I know who this teacher is, fee wa7da galatli nafs il7achi, i'6ahir inha bnafs ilclass. I dont like that teacher at all...madri killa i7assisna inna maniftihim .. la wibu6 chabdi lama i3ayib 3ala ilajwuba il3'ala6!!! :@ kareeeeeeeeeeh!
Dont quit bloggin' .. ur doing a great job!

Mon Jun 19, 05:58:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::Aurora::
Hi Aurora, welcome welcome welcome to my blog ^_^

eheheh, ohwa mo bs doctor wa7ed fe wayed dicatrah mn hanomona ya3elhom ma yerbi7oon.

eeee wallah wayed ye3ayib 7ata 3ala elmosharkat e5ally elwa7ed hate to participate.

Oh, thank you so much for your comment, and 5ala9 i won't quit =]

Wed Jun 21, 03:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Fri Jul 21, 03:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

Wed Feb 21, 01:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Tue Apr 24, 02:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home