SOLO~PARA~ME

Share with me my funny and embarrassing situations that I've been in ... just to make you smile :) My wisdom "TREAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED"

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ohhh My God ... It's Pork


When you're starving .. you eat food of course ,but what I meant is that you'll eat it even if it's salty, bitter, delicious or even weird to you, you just want to fill you're stomach and that's it, am I wright?

Ok..that's what happened to me on "Lufthansa" airplane..
My family and I were on our way to land in "Madrid Airport". That time we were very exhausted and hungry. We were lucky, it was dinner time .. so the air hostess gave each of us a dish of meat with sauce and sauté (vegetables).

......... and the story begins .........


My aunt felt that the taste of the meat was weird, so she asked the air hostess..

My aunt: what kind of meat is this?
Air hostess:
"khamoon !!" (pork in Spanish).
My aunt: kaaaaaay !! (Whaaaaaat in Spanish).

She was shocked and came to us immediately.

My aunt: Stop eating this meal.
Me:
Why... the food is delicious !!
My aunt:
Do you know what you're eating? You're eating pork. Do you know what does it mean?
Me:
Whhh whhh ... WHAT!! Pork !! We almost finished the meal, why didn't you tell us before?
My aunt:
I'm telling you now. Didn't you taste it ?
All of us:
No, we thought that it's turkey. Its taste like turkey, that's why we didn't realized.
Me: Ohhh ... what we're going to do ??

That day was the worst day in my life that I won't forget. It was like a nightmare and a big shock for all of us. It was really hard for us as Muslims to commit like this sin. And since that time, we haven't eaten anything without asking them about the kind of the meat.
I didn't know what to do "cry or laugh" about what happened to us .. I just couldn't believe it..

" WHAT A CONFUSING SITUATION...HA!! "

13 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

It doesn't count if you didn't know to begin with ;)

Thu Mar 09, 01:43:00 AM  
Blogger SOLO said...

#3baid# Hi .. welcome to my blog and nice to see your comment here ;)
yeah ,but i actually did it twice at the airplane and train station :( .. Do you still think that it doesn't count?! ;p

Thu Mar 09, 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger الاء سعود المجيبل said...

loool , It doesn't mater if you didn't know befor, but next time you should ask...


^___*

Fri Mar 10, 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

Ohh,hiii Q8ya .. long time.
You're wright that's what i'm intending to do next time ;)

Fri Mar 10, 06:05:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

Ohh,hiii Q8ya .. long time.
You're wright that's what i'm intending to do next time enahallah ;)
Q8ya .. do it again, i'm glad to see your comment here ?

Fri Mar 10, 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

LOOOOOL ..I just don't know what happened to me lately .. I post comments twice or posting them with anonymous nick and forget to put the selection point on "blogger".. maybe i began to loose my concentration .. I'm really sorry because it's not the first time i do it.
SOOOO YOU'RE GANA USE TO IT.. SORRY AGAIN.

Fri Mar 10, 06:51:00 PM  
Blogger bo_sale7 said...

من صجج !! ليش مسويتها سالفة ...عادي ...الاكل اللي ماتعرفينه سمي عليه واكليه ....بعدين عادي جدا تتفاجئين بان الاكل برة يكون خنزير .....انتي رايحة اسبانيا مو مكة .....وتبين الصراحة ...عمتج ما عندها سالفة .....يوم شافتكم خلصتو الاكل ماكان فيه داعي تقول لكم ...شلون يعني ترجعون علشان ترتاح !!

انتي سألي عن نوع اللحم قبل لا تاكلين مرة ثانية .....وحطي بالج ان الدين يسر مو عسر
تحياتي

Sat Mar 11, 01:25:00 AM  
Blogger SOLO said...

ها!! بوصالح اشلون أكمل الوجبة عقب ما دريت إنها لحم خنزير؟ ما يجوز .. هذاك إذا كليته وخلصت علقولتك ما يصير "ارده" لأن ذيج الساعه جود تهضم وخلص لووول.. بس بهالموقف لا أنا ما خلصت الوجبة.
مشكووور على مداخلتك :)

Sat Mar 11, 02:00:00 AM  
Blogger Saroona said...

Hmm, I reckon it does not count if you didn't know! But asking before never hurted anyone ;)

Wed Mar 15, 01:00:00 AM  
Blogger SOLO said...

#Sarah# you're wright dear ;)

Wed Mar 15, 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Sun Jun 11, 02:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Free infant car seat cover pattern Different between wellbutrin sr and xl Valtrex ingredients Refurbished apple fax modem Wall cabinets storage alfa romeo north america Oven fried chicken recipe Direct tv pasco county fl experience with levitra Find a new chrysler town & country Voice over n+ip Baby aka birdman fast money album Farmers insurance group information companies customers Prescription drugs and klonopin search engine optimization services Suzuki grand vitara engine block

Sat Mar 03, 08:30:00 AM  
Anonymous ex bdsm gay interracial stories said...

If he didnt mind thetaste, she sure didnt mind being cleaned that way. You didnt even know your daughter was playingsuperhero.
true bondage stories
free erotic sex stories and pictures
teen sisters sex stories
incest sex stories
adult nursing relationship stories
If he didnt mind thetaste, she sure didnt mind being cleaned that way. You didnt even know your daughter was playingsuperhero.

Sat Dec 04, 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home