SOLO~PARA~ME

Share with me my funny and embarrassing situations that I've been in ... just to make you smile :) My wisdom "TREAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED"

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bloggers.. Mbarak 3laikom Elshahar

Kil 3am o ento b5air o yen3ad 3laina o 3alaikom enshallah o yej3alkom mn 9owamah o gowamah.
This is the first day of Ramadan.. The first day of fast.. No food eaten before sun set.. There is no breakfast anymore.. There is no lunch anymore.. I'm gana miss them, mmm ;p
This is the begining of the first day and i feel now hungry, thirsty and dizzy at the same time. Oh my God, coffee is calling me to drink.. And that crusty type of roll "Croissant" is teasing me to eat.. The hot weather is laughing at me coz i can't drink water during this sunny day.
Huhu.. Hot chocolate will not talk to me coz i can't drink him every morning.. Don't warry my "Favorite Drink" i promise you to drink you not now but after one month, eheh.
Anyway Bloggers, Taqabal Allah 6a3atkom Enshallah.

13 Comments:

Blogger sa_dream said...

salaam there. ramadan mubarak allah yufgek in ramadan and dayman.

Sun Sep 24, 03:48:00 AM  
Blogger cosimfree911 said...

kel 3aam wenty eb5air ooo 3adaa 3alinaa oo 3alich eb9e7aa oo 3afyaa :)

Sun Sep 24, 04:10:00 AM  
Blogger الاء سعود المجيبل said...

مبارك عليج الشهر حياتو...:)

ههههههههههههه استغفري ربج مو صاحيه ههههههههههههه

Sun Sep 24, 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

3alaina o 3alaich sweetie :)

Meskay nafsech o 7awlay to lose more weight... U need that :P

Sun Sep 24, 04:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mbarak 3alaich il shahar!

Good to see you posting again :)

Mon Sep 25, 02:41:00 PM  
Blogger F. said...

Mbarak 3alaich ilshahar SOLO !

Mon Sep 25, 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

مبارك عليكم الشهر

وكل عام وانتو بخير

والله يعوده علينا وعليكم

بالصحة والعافية انشا الله

وبالعافية عليج الفطور

****

Tue Sep 26, 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger الاء سعود المجيبل said...

عيدج مبارك...:)

Wed Oct 25, 04:18:00 AM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::sa_dream::
Salamain, I appreciate it saudi dream :)

::cosimfree911::
Winta b5air o 9i7a o salamah. Thanks :)

::Q8ya::
eheh, I know ;p ... 3laina o 3alaich 7abebty :)

::ZiZoTiMe:: 
I'll TRY to :P

::3baid::
3laina o 3laik, that's so kind o you thanks :)

::Aurora::
3laina o 3laich 7abebty :)

::عادل القلاف::
علينا و عليك انشالله
وانت بخير وصحة وسلامة
:)

Tue Oct 31, 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger SOLO said...

::Q8ya::
من العايدين والفايزين انشالله
مشكوورة يا قلبي واعترف إني مقصرة بحقج واااااايد
:)

Tue Oct 31, 07:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should email my girlfriend about this.

Sat Dec 12, 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coincided valerie shillwsfcs procedurally pathways aperua immediate industrymain delightfully snow barton
lolikneri havaqatsu

Thu Feb 11, 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

я так считаю: спасибо. а82ч

Sun Feb 21, 06:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home